Service and Maintenance
Schwank offers comprehensive Service & Maintenance packages for HVAC systems, ensuring that the end-user can have complete peace of mind. These are implemented through fully qualified, directly employed Schwank Gas Safe Registered engineers.
Our experienced engineers undergo continuous product training both in the UK and at our factory in Germany. This product training is exclusive to Schwank and is essential to understanding our extensive and continually evolving product range.
Schwank service engineers are fully qualified, trained and experienced to regularly service and maintain our systems, as well as HVAC systems of other manufacturers. We can provide servicing and maintenance of commercial heating systems and other HVAC installations to the highest standards and in full compliance with UK Gas Regulations. We provide cost-effective servicing to ensure reliable and efficient heating systems using mains natural gas and LPG propane gas to businesses, charities, churches, schools and the public sector.
The benefits to customers of our Servicing & Maintenance packages for HVAC systems include:
- Ensuring that heaters or cooling solutions operate safely, protecting operator security
- Protecting the capital invested in heating or cooling systems and associated equipment
- Preventing premature equipment failure and maintaining the high performance and energy efficiency of heating and cooling systems
- Maintaining optimum heater combustion and efficiencies, therefore minimising heater running costs as well as achieving correct comfort temperature levels
- Gaining regular and necessary software updates for Schwank intelligent temperature controllers
You will discover that the support provided by Servicing & Maintenance team demonstrates the high value we place on customer care and satisfaction.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the service we deliver. We offer a comprehensive approach to factory heating and the maintenance of commercial heating systems at every stage, with customer satisfaction the determining factor in the completion of a contract. You require security in the knowledge that your industrial heating systems are in safe working order, and we deliver this security every time. Our engineers are friendly and approachable, and highly knowledgeable about the work they undertake in delivering the benefits of our Service & Maintenance packages for HVAC systems.
Put your trust in Schwank from day one and enjoy complete peace of mind with up to 10 years extended warranty.