Schwank qualified engineers are Gas Safe registered, extensively trained and directly employed by our company. They will respond rapidly to call-outs in the event of breakdown or malfunctions, either for Schwank heating and cooling systems or those of other HVAC manufacturers. Our breakdown engineers for commercial gas HVAC systems have a wide range of experience in dealing with all makes of appliance.
However, while our breakdown engineers for industrial gas-fired heating systems are skilled and resourced to deal with any malfunctions, we strongly recommend that regular maintenance is carried out by Schwank to minimise the chance of costly repairs and downtimes caused by failure to identify possible problems before they occur.
- With Schwank systems that integrate the latest ModBus capabilities, we can gain access with customer permission for remote maintenance, monitoring for any potential problems before they arise and correcting any minor operating errors
- When on-site repairs are required, our breakdown engineers for industrial gas-fired heating systems come fully equipped to carry out the work with minimum disruption to the customer’s workplace
- Schwank’s extended warranty packages provide a comprehensive annual inspection of Schwank systems, together with a priority service for extended warranty customers
- Our engineers will carry spare parts for Schwank systems to facilitate any repairs or change of parts that may be necessary at the time of the servicing or system repair
- If spare parts for systems become obsolete, our engineers will replace them with up-to-date components
Whether your business has a Schwank heating or cooling system installed, or whether you have a system manufactured by a different company, you will find that our breakdown and repair service is second to none. Our skilled breakdown engineers for commercial gas HVAC systems will be totally committed to restoring your equipment to optimum operating performance as rapidly as possible and with maximum care and attention.
We take pride in the world-class work we do for our customers. Once your job is finished to your satisfaction, our dedicated customer service team takes over. If you need any advice or support, they are on hand to help you.
Choose us for service and maintenance of your heating systems. We are hugely experienced and will add real value to your business. We can plan an ongoing maintenance contract so that your heating systems do not fail. Alternatively, if you've just suffered a breakdown, contact us now so that our skilled breakdown engineers for industrial gas-fired heating systems can get it back up and running as quickly as possible, and at a very competitive rate.